1. Title: Everyday Leadership
2. Speaker: Drew Dudley
3. Presentation Date: September 2010
4. Date Viewed: 9/29/14
5. Summary of the Talk: We have all changed someone’s life — usually without even realizing it. In this funny talk, Drew Dudley calls on all of us to celebrate leadership as the everyday act of improving each other’s lives.
6. Interesting Things I Learned from the Talk: People have taken the concept of leaderships and turned it into a meaning that requires you to change the world. Instead of letting ourselves feel good about ourselves for doing little acts of leadership we play them down to not come across as cocky or arrogant.
7. Evaluation of the Presenter: I was very impressed with Drew Dudley. He was an awesome presenter that was very easy to listen to. He brings humor into his discussion about leadership so that it captivates his audience and draws them into what he is saying.
8. Evaluation of the Talk: Overall, I really liked this TED Talk. I enjoyed his stories and I really liked what he had to say about how important it is to let yourself be proud of your moments of leadership. He talked about how you should praise those people who have been leaders of small moments in your life and I really think that is a great concept.
No comments:
Post a Comment